Old 26-03-2014, 07:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] tash.haughton@gmail.com is offline

Default Birthday gift

On Monday, April 5, 2004 5:04:21 PM UTC-7, GrlIntrpted wrote:
I'm going to be celebrating my birthday this Sunday. Here is what I got as a gift from my darling husband:Phalaenopsis hieroglyphica Phalaenopsis zebrinaPhalaenopsis maniiPhalaenopsis mariae Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi v. albaPhalaenopsis cornu-cervi Phalaenopsis giganteaAll blooming size!He was trying to locate: Phal. deliiosa subsp. hookeriana, Phal. minus, Phal linenii, Dendrobium clavatum, Den. amabile, and Den tosaense but could not find a source.... Bummer!Mariana

wow, so happy for you....... very interesting that it made me fall asleep....boring!!!!!!!!