Old 11-05-2014, 01:49 AM posted to rec.gardens.roses
fran fran is offline

Default Have I killled my rose? :(

Probably it's gone. If it comes back from the roots, it will be
whatever they grafted the rose onto.

On Mon, 5 May 2014 05:02:13 +0200, GreenToes
wrote:

I sprayed my rose with diluted Fairy Liquid to kill the aphids, within 2
days the leaves started to die & after 2 more days its clear that it is
going to lose all its leaves. I am horrified, I have never known this to
harm a plant before.

I have rinsed it thoroughly and its rained quite a bit too, but it
hasn`t stopped the leaves dying. Have I killed the plant? If its just
the leaves, will more grow this year? I don`t know what to do for the
best