Old 17-05-2014, 08:56 PM
rabbit23 rabbit23 is offline
Registered User

Question Mosquitos in pond

Hello everyone

My problem is that my neighbour has a 3 year old raised pond (meter high so inaccessible to amphibians) with no plants & no wildlife so mozzies have taken over & are invading my house every evening! The thing looks like pea soup. I too have a pond, but it is rich in vegetation, newts, frogs, boatmen etc. so have no problem with mozzies. She is oblivious to the problem and takes no interest in the welfare of the pond or the fact that is is festering. I look after her house & cat regularly so am thinking of treating the pea soup on her behalf (so to speak). Can you recommend a water treatment that will get rid of this pest please?

Many thanks.