Old 13-07-2014, 10:36 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_2_] Jeßus[_2_] is offline

Default Finally decided.

On Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:13:06 +0800, "Bloke Down The Pub"
wrote:

"Jeßus" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 08 Jul 2014 18:55:38 +1000, F Murtz
wrote:

That this passionfruit was a complete waste of time

http://tinypic.com/r/2rz9ruw/8

They don't look ripe to me.

Have to get a different sort and wait another three years.

IMO passion fruit is a waste of time, unless you *really* like them
and live in the tropics.

Gardening tips on the radio just said stop feeding the passion fruit for
awhile this will stress it and make is set more fruit rather than growing
happily away making leaves.

I do not have a passion fruit so can't confirm this information.

It sounds plausible to me, I know you can stress other things such as
mangos to get them to flower.