Old 12-08-2014, 01:23 AM posted to aus.gardens
SG1[_6_] SG1[_6_] is offline

Default Possums!!!

"Jeßus" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Aug 2014 20:27:58 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I had the same corrugated iron idea for possums, we had one possum living
in our roof for years, when another one moved I put a fake rubber snake on
the power line where it entered, after it left in the evening and it never
came back. One of my friends, did a bulk buy of rubber snakes off the
Internet and that kept allot of fruit bats off his trees. They pick up the
shape with their sonar, the same snake fooled my cat. Might fool birds as
well. Give it a try.

Thanks, that might work on possums... not sure what the peacock and
geese would make of them though, the rubber snakes might not stay in
one piece for long if they got their beaks on them

Works for PeeWees attacking the front windows. The silence during mating
season is great.
Now if only we could do the same for cats.