Old 07-09-2014, 08:33 AM posted to aus.gardens
Bloke Down The Pub Bloke Down The Pub is offline

Default Hot stuff

"SG1" wrote in message
web.com...
It would appear that my habenero plant and at least one Jalapeņo survived
a winter of erratic rainfall and very few frosts. A mob from Texas (USA)
living here will be happy to hear that, as they love salsa the hotter the
better.

Congratulations. Having cleared the weeds in one corner of the garden I
found some herbs I had thrown away earlier in the year and they were doing
exceptionally well. Unfortunately the peppers and tomatoes I had hoped
would over winter were nowhere to be seen.

Mike