Old 22-09-2014, 03:33 PM posted to aus.gardens
[email protected] geoffreylfrost@gmail.com is offline

Default Heart O' Texas Orchid Society's 42nd Annual Show & Sale, "Orchid Fever"

On Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:01:29 AM UTC-5, F Murtz wrote:
Geoffrey wrote:

F Murtz I'm sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very passionate about? If this is something that you're not interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending rude replies. Thanks!

This is an Australian gardening group not Texas.

On Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:01:29 AM UTC-5, F Murtz wrote:

F Murtz I'm sorry if I offended you by posting something that I am very passionate about to All of Austin? If this is something that you're not interested in, please disregard in the future and refrain from sending rude replies. Thanks!