Old 25-02-2015, 10:17 PM
zuhayr-123 zuhayr-123 is offline
Registered User

Location: berkshire
Exclamation help with newbie bonsai ...

Hi all. Really hope I can get some help here.
I recently acquired a crassula argentea that I would love to bonsai.
I particularly like the moyogi and chokkan styles and least preferable sokan style.
I would like to get some help regarding which would be the best and easiest style to achieve, and where to prune the plant to achieve that style. the plant with be grown indoors too where it gets morning or afternoon Sun depending on where I put it If that makes a difference. I tried to attach some pictures for yourselves to see it currently but pics are too big

I would appreciate any and all help given.
Looking forward to your replies.

Thanks again in advance