Old 07-01-2016, 10:55 PM posted to aus.gardens
SG1 SG1 is offline

Default soil gas

wrote in message
VI is the migration of volatile chemicals from the subsurface into overlying
buildings with a potential for health risk due to exposure. Our staff is
experienced in addressing vapor intrusion VI issues through multiple lines
of evidence, including sampling groundwater, soil gas, sub-slab air and
indoor air, and considering building construction model, site geology and
site historical data.
http://www.golars.com/vapor-intrusion.html

My middle son is good at producing methane. Maybe I better hire this mob to
check him out.