Old 10-04-2016, 05:20 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Garden woes

Chairhead wrote:
Over the winter there was a lot of rain and the ground became sodden, to
add to my troubles the land at the end of mine is used for horses.....13
of them 😏 who broke through the fence on several occasions over
the winter to eat my nice grass which was lush, as you can imagine I was
less than impressed and the garden now looks like a battle field
😡 The owner of the horses was unphased by the whole scenario and
blamed me for having an old fence 😄🤔.
How can I get my garden back to how it was, do I need to re-turf or use
some sort of machinery, do I get landscape gardeners in, I'm at a loss
guys, can you help please

rake it even and let it grow. it should recover just
fine. keep it mowed regularly.

songbird