Old 14-04-2016, 02:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair,alt.consumers.pest-control,rec.gardens
Gilla Badaloo Gilla Badaloo is offline

Default Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

replying to Frank, Gilla Badaloo wrote:
I have done it before. Jamaicans always do this and its a real killer, lol, I
just set some as well. I have to do it like once every 3 years. So now is a
bit later than usual but I saw a mice and I have to get rid of it. The point.
The instant they consume the mixture, they do realize something odd and just
like us, we want something to flush it down, so they search, i normally set a
container cause I am a nice rat killer. Yes you may put cheese and meat to
attract them, It is just an additional treat. Oh, the smell, get prepared, its
either you deal with the smell or you deal with leptustirosis. I choses smell.
I allow my pup to search and then we keep a memorial.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...es-617335-.htm