Old 17-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Chairhead Chairhead is offline
Registered User

I posted the pics on #6 but here they are again, the fence splits the property boundaries and unless there is a party agreement ( which there isn't) it's nobody's responsibility, I'm really not interested in who's at fault as I know he is responsible in part at least but he hasn't the balls to cough,

What I am interested in is how to repair the lawn, what methods will I have to use, a rake would be out of the question, looking at the grass do I rotavate, roll, relay, reseed?, is now the time to repair or put new lawn down.

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/...psgny6ect0.jpg
http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/...psceynjelm.jpg