Old 02-05-2016, 01:57 AM posted to aus.gardens
Bloke Down The Pub Bloke Down The Pub is offline

Default Glyphosate.

"F Murtz" wrote in message
b.com...
If a disused weed filled garden has been nuked with glyphosate,how long
before it can be reinstated as a garden?

Although the glyphosate will kill the growing weeds there will/may still be
viable seeds just waiting for you to start your feeding the ground. Last
time I read a glyphosate bottle it told me that the chemical was neutralised
as soon as it in the dirt and GM crops are modified so that they can be
sprayed with the stuff.

Back from the shed my bottle says 7 day withholding period for edible crops
but that I can plant whenever I like.

Mike