Old 02-05-2016, 11:41 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_13_] Jeßus[_13_] is offline

Default Glyphosate.

On Mon, 2 May 2016 07:57:09 +0800, "Bloke Down The Pub"
wrote:

I read a glyphosate bottle it told me that the chemical was neutralised
as soon as it in the dirt

Just about. That's not to say it isn't still harmful though, just that
as a herbicide it isn't very effective. There has been times I have
been forced to use dirty dam water with glyphosate and found that if
applied within ten minutes, it was still effective. After ten
minutes... didn't do much at all to weeds.

Back from the shed my bottle says 7 day withholding period for edible crops
but that I can plant whenever I like.

That's what they say, I wouldn't trust that claim for a moment.