Old 23-08-2016, 12:08 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.electronics
Jeßus[_14_] Jeßus[_14_] is offline

Default What do you get???

On Tue, 23 Aug 2016 02:50:01 +1000, F Murtz

On 2016-08-22, F Murtz wrote:
Wonder what you get
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Automatic... 0uSIjIMTimHAQ
http://tinyurl.com/zsldhax

Pick a shape!

In other words, the white one.

That is what I recon but the page looks open for a dispute or trying to
fool you or they are idiots, All the pictures of the green thing have
nothing to do with what is for sale,do they know what they are doing?

I have a couple of the white ones sitting in my shed. The white ones
do not use AAA size batteries, so presumably it's the green ones for
sale.

Anyway, their feedback sucks, I'd avoid these guys.

On that theme, I see somebody gave these guys a Neg with a positive
comment: "Awesome product awesome people highly recommended".
How do you fvck up leaving feedback like that??