Old 13-12-2016, 03:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
T[_4_] T[_4_] is offline

Default red bell peppers?

On 12/12/2016 06:20 PM, songbird wrote:
T wrote:
By that I mean types of red bell peppers that grow best in
a home garden

they seem to respond well to good soil.

i don't grow any other kind of peppers
now i love roasted red peppers so much.

i have no idea what the variety is for
most of what i grow other than i know they
are not Red Knight. we had some Red Knight's
sneak into our tray of plants last year and
they seemed to do ok, but the ones we
normally grow get pretty big.

next time i stop at the greenhouse i'll
have to remember to ask.

songbird

Hi Songbird,

Thank you!

I am just grateful that anything grows at all!

The little berms you had make to keep my onions beds from
filling with water worked marvelously. It has been
raining off and on over the last few days. I got
to see where the water was actually coming from.
It is coming from my roof and draining straight
towards my onions beds. So I have two things to
thank you for.

-T