Old 21-12-2016, 01:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Running waterline into a barn

Brooklyn1 wrote:
Terry Coombs wrote:
Brooklyn1 wrote:

However, Mr. Poop, you are an ingrate, It's very obvious that you
didn't want any help, you posted like any common troll... what kinda
pinheaded schmuck can afford to keep horses who can't afford to have
someone plumb a teensy 40' water line. DUH

Why are you being such a dick ? And who says your way is the only
way ? We had horses when I was a kid , we used a hose to fill the
tank - but ours was apparently a lot bigger than his because we only
had to fill once a week or so . And before you ask , yes it was
subfreezing and sometimes subzero weather , we had a heater in the
tank .

Shove a heater up your big black lying ass, COOMBS!
Coombs is a black name, a FAGGOT BLACK name.

My English , Danish , and Viking ancestors would be really surprised to
find out that they were all black ... I think I'll wait until after her 3rd
consecutive orgasm to let my wife know I'm gay .
--
Snag