Old 21-12-2016, 03:56 PM
Willi_9 Willi_9 is offline
Registered User

Default my first passion fruit

It's not exactly what I expected for a fruit salad - nevertheless I'm proud of it. It started out very nicely in the open with that promising darkviolet part at the bottom. But very soon after I had transferred the pot indoors for hibernation, it lost some leaves and the fruit started to shrivel. The only thing I can do is wait until it has dried up entirely and look if maybe it has some seeds inside.
Attached Thumbnails
my first passion fruit-passiflora_edulis_20161221.jpg