Old 20-01-2017, 04:19 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] sajjad79@gmail.com is offline

Default Victoria plum tree

On Sunday, July 19, 2009 at 6:56:22 PM UTC+5, l bailes wrote:
i have problem with my plum tree ,there is what looks like a silicon gel
type substance oozing from the plums has anybody got any idea what it is
and is it harmfull

--
l bailes

Sorry, Bailes, i might not be so helpful but I got a question of my own if anyone could help me out. I have around 200 victoria plum trees they must be around 7 years old but from last 3 years, not a single fruit can be seen even though am doing regular seasonal pruning watering and fertiliser. Please help beside if any one could share some literature about victoria plum growing that will be gr8

Sajjad