Old 29-01-2017, 11:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Fuchsia-8086

On 2017-01-22 00:39, BarbaraH wrote:
Over the years, I don't know how many fuchsias I've bought and killed,
they just don't seem to like our climate. :-(
However a couple of years ago I decided to give it one more try to grow
one and what do you know, so far it is still alive, it's been flowering
since September and still producing blooms :-)

Lovely composition.

For some reason BarbaraH's post doesn't show (Eternal September and
Albasani do not see it). Anyone else missing it?

Here on ES, yes. Thought the original must have been a long time ago.

--
Dan Espen