Old 13-03-2017, 11:24 PM posted to aus.gardens
Jeßus[_17_] Jeßus[_17_] is offline

Default Finally! jam melons

On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 19:07:23 +1100, F Murtz
wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/t5wmm

In a place where jam melons (Australia)( in US probably called citron
melon)can not be bought (and it cost me a fortune in excess water).
You can not even buy melon and lemon or melon and pineapple jam any more.
Was told many years ago by fruiterer it was the fault of them furriners
who bought them thinking they were water melons or sugar melons who then
came back screaming their heads off, (in those days furriners were
Italians Greeks Maltese and various others after the war .)

They look nice, I might have to grow some next spring and see what
they're like.