Old 16-03-2017, 09:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Choosing the right topsoil

Newbie Gardener wrote:

Hey everyone, so I'm new to gardening, and in need of some tips. I've
seen quite a bit around topsoil, but wasn't sure where to get it.

Any information that you guys can share on this would be great!

call your local landscaping places and ask,
for us we can get topsoil by the yard for about
$10-35 [delivered by small truck add $20-50].

it is always best to inspect for quality and
determine price before it is actually delivered.

songbird