Old 20-03-2017, 04:16 AM
volt23 volt23 is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Sandman[_3_] View Post
Hi all,

I am looking for ideas for my French house's garden, ideally need to post
pictures of what is here now and describe my ideas and get feedback. An
online forum rather than usenet would be better if there are any good ones
you chaps can recommend? otherwise i can post some pics and link to them
here if this is the better place to get some advice from you kind people:-)
I tried to plane my own garden one time, but in result it was compleatly lame, becouse lack of exp, so u better try to call some pro's in that case. Casual amateurs tips will not make u garden of ur dream)