Old 20-03-2017, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MuddyMike MuddyMike is offline

Default Burning Allotment Wood to make tea

On 20/03/2017 10:38, john.west wrote:
I wish to boil up water to make cups of tea on my quiet corner of the
Allotment. I want to be using the bits of wood which always seems to be
available around the place.
There seem to be a number of ways to go about it: a fire-pit, home made
rocket stoves (see youtube) but these seem complicated and liable to be
stolen and Chimenea; again the possibility of being stolen since they
are quite expensive.
Grateful for any effective and simple solutions.

Think simple

https://www.dropbox.com/s/87us2bu96s...anger.jpg?dl=0

Mike