Old 31-03-2017, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
James Wilkinson Sword[_2_] James Wilkinson Sword[_2_] is offline

Default Plastic flowerpots

On Fri, 31 Mar 2017 17:17:13 +0100, Janet wrote:

In article , says...

In article ,
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 31 Mar 2017 01:46:03 +0100, Yellow wrote:

They are frost resistant, not frost proof.

Those words are used interchangeably. My watch is "100m water
resistant". It's waterproof.

Oh, really? Are you sure that the m doesn't stand for milliseconds,
and it is the time it can be underwater before it starts to let in
water? Everyone I know of who has had an accident that tested the
waterproofness seriously has found that it wasn't ....

Mine is also described as water resistant to 100m. I haven't tested
it to that depth, but I never take it off when I swim bath shower wash
up use a hosepipe etc and it's always been completely waterproof in
those conditions.

So is mine, even after changing the battery twice. I'm surprised it still sealed properly.

--
Found in a fortune cookie:
"You are a poor, pathetic, gullible fool who seeks advice from bakery products."