Old 06-04-2017, 08:34 AM
BubbaBoo BubbaBoo is offline
Registered User

Question Seedling Catastrophe!! Help if possible ;-)

Hi all

I'm new here, but i've been edible gardening for a few years. I had a whole bunch of elderly seeds that i wanted to use use so decided a good way would be to have a seed planting competition with my partner and his 12yo son.

All well and good but with the doors open and one gust of wind all the propagator covers were blow off, taking with them all the labels!

I know which trays belong to who. And i know which labels go in which trays because of the handwriting, but now the seedlings are starting to appear, i have no idea which labels go with which seedlings.

If i were to post some photos with the options, do you think you could help me out??

I'm desperate to organise them as the son will be with us from tomorrow, and actually, his tray is winning!!