Old 06-04-2017, 05:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dan S. MacAbre[_2_] Dan S. MacAbre[_2_] is offline

Default Dedicated student needing help :)

sarah0651 wrote:
Hi,

I am a third year Applied Zoology student studying at Cornwall College,
Newquay. I am currently completing my dissertation on the extent on the
illegal online trade of 5 non-native invasive species banned on the 6th
of April 2014, under the wildlife and countryside act 1981. I was
wandering if people would be able to complete my survey? It is
completely anonymous as does not aim to judge people choices but to
merely assess the success of the ban

Here is the link: http://tinyurl.com/kneq7j2

Thanks,
Sarah

Only seems to work for people considering buying pond plants (they all
require an answer).