Old 20-04-2017, 03:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
indigo indigo is offline

Default Choisya ternata 'Sundance'

On 17/04/2017 00:34, David wrote:

I dread the thought of using Hoof and horn or blood fish and bone.
If you are in an area like I am with Foxes roaming then they get just a
wiff of those fertilizers and they will dig the whole area up looking
for the food they smell.
Better off with Vitax Q4
David @ a rain free side of Swansea Bay

We're in the countryside here and certainly have rabbits in the field
behind us, so there might well be foxes scouting around for a meal
although I've never actually spotted one very close by. If bonemeal
could be a draw for foxes I suppose it might attract rats as well.

I do need some plant feed so I'll look out for Vitax. Thanks David.

--
Sue