Old 28-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Mike

Default Garden dustbin incinerators

In article , geoff
writes

to annoy others by lighting a bonfire at any time of day.

better emphasise the key point here, "To annoy others"

not

"To light a bonfire"

Bit of a difference which certainly 'applies to my area'. I can light a
Bonfire on a Monday Morning.
..
..
..
..
..
However, if it 'annoys others' as it most certainly would, "that" is the
important bit :-))

Get the point?

Mike

Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more