Old 18-05-2003, 12:56 AM
MIchelle

Default HELP I killed my grass with weed-n-feed!!!!

I truly appreciate all the wonderful responses to my post. After
reading all of the posts I feel even worse than I did when I realized
the results of my actions. I just have NO experience with gardening
or lawns AT ALL. I had never heard of a spreader, I did it with a cup
because to me, it seemed like it was the only way I could distribute
the weed n feed from the 50lb bag. Anyway, I obviously learned a very
hard and valuable lesson from all of this.

I'm not sure I even know how to do many of the recommended solutions,
I don't even know what composte is, although I assume it's a mixture
of dirt of some sort. I'll probably be forced to wait it and try to
over saturate it with water since I'm 6 months pregnant and any
serious physical work at this point is out of the question. My
husband works so much he just manages to get the lawn mowed once a
week, and I thought I could help with the weed n feed. Hopefully from
reading this newsgroup I will become much more experienced with taking
care of my lawn. If this situation doesn't improve itself in a few
months, I guess I'll have to hire someone to come in and fix the
problem spots.

Thank you all so much for your efforts to help me!

Michelle