Old 02-02-2003, 10:14 PM
Larry Lucchetti

Default Leaf Problem: Sansevieria trifasciata 'Laurentii'

I'm having a problem with the leaves on my two Sansevieria trifasciata
'Laurentii'. Besides the fact that they're losing their shape and bending
over significantly, they also seem to be blistering -- little pockets of air
and liquid just under the outer membrane. I've had the plants about two or
three weeks and have been watering them weekly, letting the soil dry before
watering them again. They're set in 10-inch pots and stay at about 65-70
degrees F (room temperature).

Any thoughts on what's causing this? Thanks.

--L