Old 28-05-2003, 04:08 AM
John Savage

Default how to cook Aloe vera?

On Burkes Backyard, I think about 3 weeks ago, they showed how to cook
Aloe vera. The person who did the taste test said it was delicious. It
was pretty simple, but I didn't pay much attention thinking I'd get the
recipe from their web site later. But I can't find any mention of it
there, so I'm hoping someone else was taking notes. Anyone here?

There is mention of the net that Latinos use Aloe vera in cooking, but
no one seems to have produced a recipe. Other recipes for cooking it
would be welcome, too.
--
John Savage (news reply email invalid; keep news replies in newsgroup)