Old 29-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Martin C. Jensen

Default apricot tree without flowers or fruits

A Horticultural God!
You don't like this idea because it could work and it has in the past. If you
can prove me wrong I'll listen but I have seen this work and you have done
nothing but poke fun at it. Usually the sign of ....

You win the argument, I've had enough and said all I wanted to about this.

Marty

Marley1372 wrote:

This morning I woke up and my car didnt start, so I hit it with a baseball bat,
because nothing else would work. Also my grass isnt growing in this one area,
later on ill probably go beat the ground a little!

Toad