Old 29-06-2003, 02:20 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default Will my mums flower again?

Did you receive your "Mums" as potted gift plants?

Since Chrysanthemums are normally autumn blooming perennials that are forced
to bloom in the spring as Easter plants, guess when you should expect to see
them bloom again? Try planting them out in the garden for best results.

Adam Schwartz wrote in message
Early in the season (mid May) I lost all of the flowers on my mums.
When i lost the flowers, there were plenty of buds left. Now when I look

at
it I see only one small bud. It seems the rest of the buds have vanished.
Since May, the plant has beem vigorously producing new growth, but it

hasn't
flowered at all. I really want it to flower again since I am growing it

as
an annual. Can I expect it to flower again?

Thanks,
Adam (Iowa City)