Old 21-07-2003, 05:32 AM
Bill R

Default transplanting Hibiscus Now or fall?

jlr wrote:
When can I transplant my Hibiscus, I started it in a pot 12x12 And
is growing great, My question is when should I transplant it It is a
hardy Hibiscus and is just getting ready to flower. I want to do it
right so it will come back from the root next year.

It is really up to you. I have planted Hibiscus this time
of year and they have done well. If you do decide to plant
it be sure that you give it a lot of TLC for the first month
or so.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850