Old 21-07-2003, 06:32 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default transplanting Hibiscus Now or fall?

If it is indeed a hardy perennial type Hibiscus and you are moving them from
a pot into the ground, you should do it ASAP.

Make sure you intend for it to be its permanent location because they will
form a massive rootstock once they are in the ground and they will be very
difficult to move later on.

jlr wrote in message
When can I transplant my Hibiscus, I started it in a pot 12x12 And is
growing great, My question is when should I transplant it It is a hardy
Hibiscus and is just getting ready to flower. I want to do it right so
it will come back from the root next year.