Old 12-08-2003, 11:13 AM
Poe Lim

Default Pressurized CO2 tank problem

How big is your aquarium and your CO2 cylinder?

I have a 280L aquarium, and using a 750g cylinder and Dupla Reaktor 400, the
tanks lasted 3 mths (on a poor fill actually), keeping the CO2 at 20-30 ppm.
A lot depends on the efficiency of your reactor. I assume the sponge is not
packed tightly; if you do, the back pressure might be causing the problems
you are having. Also check for leaks in your CO2 tubing; I suspect that's
where your gas loss is.

Cheers,
Poe

"Joey" wrote in message
om...

I am a newbie to pressurized co2 injection and currently experiencing
some problem with
my setup. I acquired the following set of equipment: