Old 22-08-2003, 02:12 AM

Default Include plants when cycling tank?

I still wonder the best method for getting a new tank cycled as any
method has good and bad points, including doing nothing. Lucky me for
having more than one tank already. I wonder what will be popular in
2006..?

Me too

PS. I loved the reference to Amano and what he would do. I recently
read somewhere he uses Activated Carbon for the first week or so for
Ammonia removal.....which I thought was amazing, too...

The carbon helps in the start and then turns into bio media after it's spent.

Regards,
Tom Barr