Old 07-10-2003, 02:37 AM
Jaques d'Altrades

Default clearing waste land to plant new veg garden

The message
from "Dave Painter" contains these words:

But OP was after ideas so hopefully they are looking into the multi variety
tree as a possibility.

Well, when the right shaped tuits arrive I intend to have a 'family
tree' with as many varieties as sensibly I can bud or graft on.

I think the main tree will be either a Bramley or a Charles Ross.

But I want a proper Cox, russet, Beauty of Bath for starters, then thre
is a costard I want, and several other varieties.

No, I really haven't got the room for another tree.

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk