Old 30-10-2003, 08:32 PM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default How to make a outdoor rain wall?

On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:08:48 -0600 (CST)
([-M_a_t_r_i_x-]) wrote:

I saw this on a TV show. They had made an 8ft tall x 8ft wide rain
wall out of copper tubing.
Does anyone know where to get the plans to build one?

I pretty much know how to construct the overhead tubing..but i need
some ideas on what to use for the 8ft long water reservoir, so I can
secure it to the pump, so it will not tip over.
In the program. the reservoir was a long 8ft one piece unit that also
housed the pump which made it sturdy.
TIA

I don't know of plans, but were I to attempt such a thing perk!, I
think I would look at 6 to 8 inch PVC pipe, or whatever diameter would
house the pump in question. I believe that dual "T"s may be had in
all sizes with the off-shooting pipes at 90 degrees from one another.
Stubby pipes in these "T"s with caps would make decent legs, a
fine-toothed circular saw could be used to cut a top slot in the big
PVC...

Might work.

wanders off, mumbling about water depth vs. splash height

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.