Old 20-12-2003, 06:42 PM
len gardener

Default How do I suppress the growth ot tree roots?

g'day peter,

not sure what you may have over there but over here there is a product
called root barrier it is like rubber sheeting that the roots can't
penetrate. you can instal it yourself by digging a trench (hard yakka
doing all that digging) or have someone install it. can't see just
simply chopping the roots being a long term arrangement as like tree
branches that get pruned other roots will grow back and continue
spreading.

len

snipped
--