Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Birthday gift

Mariana,

Ain't love grand? Frank showered me for my Feb. birthday as well.

Happy Day!

Diana

"wendy7" wrote in message
Wow! What a spoiled March baby.*G* Hmmm? I have never tried this?
Happy Birthday for the 10th.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

GrlIntrpted wrote:
Well this is only a small part of the wish list that lives in my
database. Which reminds me, I need to update it, have to tick the "In
stock" box, enter the date I got it and the information on the vendor
.

Mariana

"PhalGuy" wrote in message
s.com...
Happy Birthday!

All Phal species ! Wow! You`re lucky!

Bye

Claude

"GrlIntrpted" wrote in message
et...
I'm going to be celebrating my birthday this Sunday. Here is what
I got as a gift from my darling husband:

Phalaenopsis hieroglyphica
Phalaenopsis zebrina
Phalaenopsis manii
Phalaenopsis mariae
Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi v. alba
Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi
Phalaenopsis gigantea

All blooming size!

He was trying to locate: Phal. deliiosa subsp. hookeriana, Phal.
minus, Phal linenii, Dendrobium clavatum, Den. amabile, and Den
tosaense but could not find a source.... Bummer!

Mariana