Old 07-04-2004, 09:02 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default Birthday gift

Good stuf! thanks for the tips!

-M

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
Mariana,
Let's assume that Diana did not find the message. This is how one could go
about finding it:
1) Go to http://groups.google.com
2) Click on the "Advanced Groups Search" link
3) From Diana's posts up to here in the thread, we know some facts about

a) The group that the message was posted to was rec.gardens.orchids
b) The author was Diana Kulaga
c) The message was posted sometime in February 2004 (so the dates should

be
between 1 Feb 2004 and 29 Feb 2004)
d) The message probably mentioned Frank ;-) since Diana got the orchids

from
Frank
e) The message may also include "gift" or "present" or "birthday"-- but
these search criteria are probably not really needed, since finding all
messages that Diana posted to rgo in February 2004 that mentioned Frank
should enable you to locate this message fairly quickly.

Now, since Diana did find and repost this message, my reply is not as

useful
in this particular case, but I hope it will help you dig up other messages
in the archives in the future. For example if I were to say that I posted

messages to rgo a couple or a few months ago that contained a lot of tips

on
how to search the rgo archive in google, you could easily locate that
message, right? :-)

Best,
Joanna

"GrlIntrpted" wrote in message
et...
Oh...I missed it!.... how can I go about digging it up?

-M

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I'd have to reconstruct it, though I posted the list back in February.

You
can probably still can find it.

Diana