Old 21-04-2004, 10:02 AM
len gardener

Default Using newspapers for mulch/weed control ?

g'day scott,

i contacted an ink manufacturer over here and they told me that any
inks made here use vegetable colours as they can get as bright a red
or yellow etc.,. that they want that way. also i was told that even if
you had a full page of solid colour the weight of the ink is less than
2% the total weight of the paper and ink combined. anyway as i
observed the worms seem to go for the coloured stuff before the other.

len

snipped
--
happy gardening