Old 23-04-2004, 12:11 AM
Anna Kettle

Default Help - I've got green slime in my lawn

I've just done the first cut of the year and there's a lot of green
slime in one part of the grass. It doesn't smell, is very slippery
and seems to be like a coating on the ground. I only noticed it
because it oozed up when the wheels of the mower passed or where my
feet had been. It covers an area of about 5m x 2m and is on a high
spot so I don't think that there's a drainage problem.

The little green men from Mars have landed and YOU have won the star
prize

Anna
--
~~ Anna Kettle, Suffolk, England
|""""| ~ Plaster conservation, freehand modelling in lime