Old 05-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Bob Hobden

Default How can I drain this bog?

"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
Do what has been suggested and turn it into a bog garden.

We were down near Gloucester last year and saw a garden with a 'sunken'
bog garden. It was wonderful. A large irregular hole in the ground with
a peninsular out into it on which were a table and chairs. The edges
were vertical and walled and there were steps down into it. The bottom
was filled with various tall bog plants so that you just saw the flowers
peeping up over the top. It was wonderful - I want one as well )))))))
--

That sounds wonderful, was it a private garden Jane or open to the public?
If so do you remember the name/whereabouts?

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars