Old 10-05-2004, 08:26 PM
Katra

Default tomato leaves eaten....

In article ,
Larry Blanchard wrote:

In article KatraMungBean-
,
says...
But when it comes to rapid destruction by critters such as hornworms,
there is a time and a place for pesticides and sevin is the most benign
of them!

I thought malathion was less dangerous than Sevin? Seems to me
I remember reading it wasn't harmful to anything with a
functioning liver, as the liver converted it to something
harmless.

But Sevin is the best spray for cornsilks :-).

Malathion kills birds.
Sevin does not...

I lost some baby ducklings because my neighbor used Malathion for fire
ants and it washed into my yard during a rain. :-(

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...