Old 30-05-2004, 03:02 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Default Building a stone wall waterfall/pond

Hi Sandy,

Can you give us some more information about your project? The ng will have
people who have tried about anything you can think of...or something similar
that will generalize to your application.

We all love to hear about new ponds going in. Even better, we love photos!
Ask the group about shareholders' pond (Begnin Vanilla's project that was
monitored by the group for so long that he awarded us honorary shares in the
pond. BV is a regular contributor!)

Our pond (cf. website) has a couple of falls made of rock. Each has a pool
below. We used liner behind the rock to get rid of leak hassles. It has
paid off well! No leaks.

Good luck. Keep us posted. Ask lots of questions if you have them.

Jim

Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"Sandy" wrote in message
om...
I'm getting ready to build one of these, has anyone attempted this
before? Do you have any photos? Thanks