Old 11-06-2004, 11:02 PM
Cereus-validus

Default What's causing the brown edges on my hosta plant? - Hosta leaf brown edge 01.jpg (0/1)

Holy Roman and Marvin's Laff Inn. (I know. I deliberately misspelled it, all
you dweeb old timers without a sense of humor. That was what Marcello
Mastroianni called the show.)

Don't forget your twin brothers Simon and Gar Farkle!

"madgardener" wrote in message
I like that! Fallacious Flicker farkle. Thank you, does that make me

related
to Sparkle Farkle?? I hope so!! GBSEG

"Cereus-validus" wrote in message
m...
I did not burn the dude, you fallacious flicker farkle.

Unlike you, I told him exactly in which newsgroup he could post the pix.

bit of info far more practical than your inane pedant. Also there were
certain bits of key info he failed to provide.

May you kiss my home depot and be banished to six flags over Cucamonga

for
being such a pessimistic screwball. Since when are you a "we" anyway?

Ooops, my brief marrage to the clinical schizophenic has emerged.......my
apologies for my inane pedant................more and more I infrequent

this
newsgroup because my ramblings are just a waste of breath or writing.

maybe
I'm suffering from writers block or need to just lurk and keep silent for

year or so.................I'd still be able to see your good retorts
though. I do appreciate yer dry wit thanks to the loving hand of Zhan. At
least you addressed me. I meant no harm in my observations about you,
Cereius. I admire you in your quick retorts and replys although you slice
people sometimes with your sharp tongue.....

Do you
have multiple personalities?

Why don't you get a job working as a fluffer at
Wal-Mart?

I don't like Wally World's policies for their employees. and I make little
at Lowes now as it is and can't afford a wage decrease to work for Wally.
They only pay minimum...........at least with Lowes, I get $7.84 an hour

and
13 hours a week! g (they've cut me hours along with everyone elses
apparently).. have a good weekend.
maddie