Old 27-06-2004, 11:10 PM
Robert

Default What UK product removes clover?

"Douglas" wrote in message
om...
: I have some large clover patches on my lawn that i want to get rid of.
: this wouldnt be a problem but it grows a lot quicker than the grass
: and looks horrible when the clover is 2 inches high and the grass is
: still short.
: I was in B&Q but I couldnt find any product that was specific for
: removing clover. I bought some lawn feed stuff that removes weeds but
: i dont think it will do the biz on the clover.
: Any suggestions
:
: Ta
:
: Doug

in my opinion the clover would be far more attractive than anything else in
the lawn so I would say leave well alone and enjoy it